by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cox Points Out That Rightscorp Is Either A Mass Infringer Itself... Or Admits That Downloading Songs Can Be Fair Use
- As India Goes After Google, A Simple Question: Do You Really Want Governments Deciding Search Results?
- The MPAA Will Let Amazon Touch Its Stuff, But Only If It Agrees To A Ton Of Stipulations
- Study: 15% Of Wireless Users Now Tracked By Stealth Headers, Or 'Zombie Cookies'
- MPAA Throws Hissy Fit Over USTR Even Thinking About Expanding Fair Use In TPP