by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Chris Dodd Implies US Gov't Should Go After Wikileaks For Publishing Leaked Sony Emails
- Sony Execs Freaked Out That Its Marketing People Wanted To Use Torrents For Marketing
- MPAA Strategized On How To 'Tell The Positive Side' Of Internet Censorship
- Judge Suggests Attorney General Jim Hood Is Unconstitutionally Threatening Google 'In Bad Faith'
- Spanish Court Limits Scope Of EU's Right To Be Forgotten