by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Smoking Gun: MPAA Emails Reveal Plan To Run Anti-Google Smear Campaign Via Today Show And WSJ
- As Hollywood Lobbied State Department, It Built Free Home Theaters For US Embassies
- Sony Execs Freaked Out That Its Marketing People Wanted To Use Torrents For Marketing
- Judge Suggests Attorney General Jim Hood Is Unconstitutionally Threatening Google 'In Bad Faith'
- Spanish Court Limits Scope Of EU's Right To Be Forgotten