by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Years Later, White House Sends Two Copyright Treaties To Senate For Ratification: One Good, One Bad
- How Lobbyists Turned Big US Education Reform Bill Into The 'No Copyright Propaganda Left Behind' Act
- Cox Points Out That Rightscorp Is Either A Mass Infringer Itself... Or Admits That Downloading Songs Can Be Fair Use
- As India Goes After Google, A Simple Question: Do You Really Want Governments Deciding Search Results?
- Study: 15% Of Wireless Users Now Tracked By Stealth Headers, Or 'Zombie Cookies'