by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- China's Richest Man Tells MPAA's Chris Dodd To Tell Donald Trump To Be Nice To China... Or Else
- Senior Brazilian Court Says 'Right To Be Forgotten' Cannot Be Imposed On Search Engines
- MPAA: EFF Just Jealous It Doesn't Control Copyright Office Like Hollywood Does
- Anti-Piracy Operations Are Fabricating Links To Non-Existent Torrents In DMCA Notices
- France Still Thinks It Regulates Entire Internet, Fines Google For Not Making Right To Be Forgotten Global