by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why The DMCA's Notice & Takedown Already Has First Amendment Problems... And RIAA/MPAA Want To Make That Worse
- Former RIAA Executive Attacks Fair Use
- UK Search Engines Will Sign Up To A 'Voluntary' Code On Piracy -- Or Face The Consequences
- Senior Brazilian Court Says 'Right To Be Forgotten' Cannot Be Imposed On Search Engines
- Anti-Piracy Operations Are Fabricating Links To Non-Existent Torrents In DMCA Notices