by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Judge Suggests Attorney General Jim Hood Is Unconstitutionally Threatening Google 'In Bad Faith'
- MPAA Abusing DMCA Takedowns To Attempt A Poor Man's SOPA
- Spanish Court Limits Scope Of EU's Right To Be Forgotten
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Demands $2,100 To Reveal The Emails He's Had With The MPAA
- EU Thinks It Has Jurisdiction Over The Global Internet: Says Right To Be Forgotten Should Be Global