by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- As India Goes After Google, A Simple Question: Do You Really Want Government's Deciding Search Results?
- The MPAA Will Let Amazon Touch Its Stuff, But Only If It Agrees To A Ton Of Stipulations
- Study: 15% Of Wireless Users Now Tracked By Stealth Headers, Or 'Zombie Cookies'
- MPAA Throws Hissy Fit Over USTR Even Thinking About Expanding Fair Use In TPP
- Court Says Search Engines Not Making Things Disappear The Moment They're Deleted From Third-Party Sites Not 'Defamation'