by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hollywood Writers & Copyright Scholars Point Out That Piracy Fears Over Open Set Top Boxes Are Complete FUD
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Withdraws Google Subpoena As Google Appeals Court Ruling
- France Still Thinks It Regulates Entire Internet, Fines Google For Not Making Right To Be Forgotten Global
- Cox Points Out That Rightscorp Is Either A Mass Infringer Itself... Or Admits That Downloading Songs Can Be Fair Use
- As India Goes After Google, A Simple Question: Do You Really Want Governments Deciding Search Results?