by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 20th 2007 7:54pm
Back in the early days of e-commerce, it wasn't too surprising to see the various studies saying that people often had bad e-commerce experiences, but you would hope that these days it wouldn't be so common. Unfortunately, a new study suggests that plenty of people are still having terrible customer service experiences with various e-commerce sites. And, of course, those bad experiences are leading them to do less business with the companies. Obviously, things fall through the cracks here and there and not every customer experience is going to be perfect -- but you wouldn't expect it to be so bad that nearly 90% of people surveyed said they'd had a bad e-commerce experience lately.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comcast Kept VIP List For Influential Customers In DC Suburbs, Still Insists Nobody Gets Special Treatment
- Despite Endless Improvement Promises, Comcast, Time Warner Cable Still Least Liked Companies -- In Any Industry
- Yet Another Horrible Comcast Customer Service Experience Goes Viral
- Comcast Lobbyists Give Lawmakers Golden Tickets: Secret Phone Numbers To Reach Good Customer Service
- DailyDirt: Avoid Crowdfunding Scams