by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 6th 2007 1:03pm
Remember last month when the RIAA was simply ignoring a court order to pay up the legal fees for one of the people that they incorrectly sued for file sharing? Well, they've finally paid up... but even then they ignored both the interest they owed for being late and the instructions for how payment was to be delivered. At some point you have to wonder if they're just messing with people on purpose or if they're really this incompetent.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Software Copyright Litigation After Oracle v. Google
- RIAA Still Pushing Its Bogus Message Of A 'Value Gap' And 'Fair Compensation'
- Legacy Recording Industry To Trump: Please Tell Tech Companies To Nerd Harder To Censor The Internet
- Woman Sues Google Because SEO Guy Wrote A Mean Blog About Her Company
- Time Warner Cable Sued Again Over Sneaky Hidden Fees...By Plaintiff Not Seeking Monetary Damages