by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 6th 2007 1:03pm
Remember last month when the RIAA was simply ignoring a court order to pay up the legal fees for one of the people that they incorrectly sued for file sharing? Well, they've finally paid up... but even then they ignored both the interest they owed for being late and the instructions for how payment was to be delivered. At some point you have to wonder if they're just messing with people on purpose or if they're really this incompetent.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DOJ To Court: Hey, We're Shutting Down Section 215, So We Can Probably Stop Arguing About The Legality Of Bulk Collection
- Patent Trolls Strike Back: Trolling Rebounds After Brief Supreme Court-Enabled Dip
- Photographer Sues Big Red, Its Employees And That One Guy Who Retweeted Something For Copyright Infringement
- Top RIAA Exec: There's No More Music In Africa And The Middle East Because They Need Stronger Copyright
- Court Realizes That Maybe It Can't Order Cloudflare To Proactively Block Any New Grooveshark From Ever Appearing