by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 6th 2007 1:03pm
Remember last month when the RIAA was simply ignoring a court order to pay up the legal fees for one of the people that they incorrectly sued for file sharing? Well, they've finally paid up... but even then they ignored both the interest they owed for being late and the instructions for how payment was to be delivered. At some point you have to wonder if they're just messing with people on purpose or if they're really this incompetent.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Major Record Labels Use Lawsuit Against MP3Skull To Try To Backdoor In SOPA
- Why Not? AT&T Adds Its Name To The Pile Of Lawsuits Against The FCC's Net Neutrality Rules
- Wireless, Cable Industries Show Their Love Of An 'Open Internet' By Suing To Overturn Net Neutrality Rules
- No, Getting Your Music Played On The Radio Is Nothing Like Slavery
- First Legal Challenges To FCC's Net Neutrality Rules Filed