by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 6th 2007 1:03pm
Remember last month when the RIAA was simply ignoring a court order to pay up the legal fees for one of the people that they incorrectly sued for file sharing? Well, they've finally paid up... but even then they ignored both the interest they owed for being late and the instructions for how payment was to be delivered. At some point you have to wonder if they're just messing with people on purpose or if they're really this incompetent.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Even The Usual Defenders Of The RIAA Are Pointing Out They're Simply Lying About YouTube
- Why The Latest Supreme Court Ruling In Kirtsaeng May Have A Much Bigger Impact On Copyright & Fair Use
- Appeals Court Gives Big Loss To Record Labels In Their Quixotic Lawsuit Against Vimeo For Lipdubs
- Peter Thiel's Plan To Destroy Gawker Went Way Beyond Hogan's Case
- Gawker Files For Bankruptcy, Begins Process Of Auctioning Itself Off