by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Ding Dong: Silly Six Strikes Copyright Infringement Scheme Is Dead
- China's Richest Man Tells MPAA's Chris Dodd To Tell Donald Trump To Be Nice To China... Or Else
- Court Says Man Can Sue Maker Of Web-Monitoring Software For Wiretap Act Violations
- 2015 Wiretap Report Doesn't Have Much To Say About Encryption, But Does Show Feds Run Into Zero Judicial Opposition
- You Have No Expectation Of Privacy In Your Butt Dials