by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why The DMCA's Notice & Takedown Already Has First Amendment Problems... And RIAA/MPAA Want To Make That Worse
- Former RIAA Executive Attacks Fair Use
- Court Says Man Can Sue Maker Of Web-Monitoring Software For Wiretap Act Violations
- 2015 Wiretap Report Doesn't Have Much To Say About Encryption, But Does Show Feds Run Into Zero Judicial Opposition
- You Have No Expectation Of Privacy In Your Butt Dials