by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Court Says Man Can Sue Maker Of Web-Monitoring Software For Wiretap Act Violations
- IsoHunt Settles The Last Of Its Lawsuits, Laughably Agrees To 'Pay' Recording Industry $66 Million
- MPAA Front Group, Pretending To Represent Consumer Interests, Slams CloudFlare For Not Censoring The Internet
- 2015 Wiretap Report Doesn't Have Much To Say About Encryption, But Does Show Feds Run Into Zero Judicial Opposition
- You Have No Expectation Of Privacy In Your Butt Dials