by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Insists His Emails With The MPAA Are Super Secret
- EU Study Confirms: Hollywood's Site Blocking Campaign Is A Total Failure
- Government Sues Sprint For Overcharging For Wiretaps Under CALEA
- Telcos Dodge Suit Claiming They Overcharged For Wiretaps, But At Least They'll Have To Pay Their Own Legal Costs
- Lavabit Details Unsealed: Refused To Hand Over Private SSL Key Despite Court Order & Daily Fines