by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How Lobbyists Turned Big US Education Reform Bill Into The 'No Copyright Propaganda Left Behind' Act
- Hollywood Helps Show Why DMCA Takedowns Are Dangerous, By Taking Down Links To MPAA's Search Engine
- You Have No Expectation Of Privacy In Your Butt Dials
- Government Sues Sprint For Overcharging For Wiretaps Under CALEA
- Telcos Dodge Suit Claiming They Overcharged For Wiretaps, But At Least They'll Have To Pay Their Own Legal Costs