by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Our New IP Czar Gives His First Speech... And It Is Not Encouraging At All
- Chris Dodd Implies US Gov't Should Go After Wikileaks For Publishing Leaked Sony Emails
- Government Sues Sprint For Overcharging For Wiretaps Under CALEA
- Telcos Dodge Suit Claiming They Overcharged For Wiretaps, But At Least They'll Have To Pay Their Own Legal Costs
- Lavabit Details Unsealed: Refused To Hand Over Private SSL Key Despite Court Order & Daily Fines