by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- MPAA Abusing DMCA Takedowns To Attempt A Poor Man's SOPA
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Demands $2,100 To Reveal The Emails He's Had With The MPAA
- Government Sues Sprint For Overcharging For Wiretaps Under CALEA
- Telcos Dodge Suit Claiming They Overcharged For Wiretaps, But At Least They'll Have To Pay Their Own Legal Costs
- Lavabit Details Unsealed: Refused To Hand Over Private SSL Key Despite Court Order & Daily Fines