by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- MPAA Boss: Actually Being Good To Consumers Would Be Horrible For Hollywood
- MPAA Happily Gets Into Bed With Russian State Censor Agency... To Protect Copyright!
- You Have No Expectation Of Privacy In Your Butt Dials
- Government Sues Sprint For Overcharging For Wiretaps Under CALEA
- Telcos Dodge Suit Claiming They Overcharged For Wiretaps, But At Least They'll Have To Pay Their Own Legal Costs