by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 30th 2007 8:27pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- MPAA Targets New Anti-Piracy Ads... At People Who Already Paid To Go See Movies
- The Out And Out Corruption Of Hollywood's State Subsidies
- Government Sues Sprint For Overcharging For Wiretaps Under CALEA
- Telcos Dodge Suit Claiming They Overcharged For Wiretaps, But At Least They'll Have To Pay Their Own Legal Costs
- Lavabit Details Unsealed: Refused To Hand Over Private SSL Key Despite Court Order & Daily Fines