Wed, Jul 18th 2007 8:32pm
We've had stories about the world's angriest eBay seller, but perhaps now we've found the world's worst eBay seller. A kid in England won an auction for a Playstation 2 for 95 pounds, but when it was sent to him, it also included 44,000 pounds in cash. The kid's parents have turned the money over to police, who are investigating the matter. The PS2 was also supposed to come with two games, though they weren't included -- but somehow we imagine that, even in the UK, 44 grand should be enough to pick up a few replacement copies.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Spin Bike EBay Listing Removed Because 'Spin Bike' Is Apparently A Non-Generic Trademark
- Sun-Owning Lady Sues eBay Because They Wouldn't Let Her Sell 'Plots' Of 'Land' On 'Her' Sun
- Stupid Patent of the Month: Who Wants to Buy Teamwork From Penn State?
- Teenager Pays Hundreds Of Dollars For A Picture Of An Xbox One
- Now That We Know The Telcos Exaggerated About The 'Spectrum Crunch'; How About Some More Open Spectrum?