Nokia has been really trying to build up its mobile email offerings in the past year. The latest is that they're spending almost half a billion dollars on Intellisync. Why? Well, according to folks like Om Malik, they needed some serious help to get it right, based on their existing efforts.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?