Plenty of studies have said people have little interest in mobile TV, but mobile operators and content providers press on anyway, with mobile TV on the list of next big things. So it's not surprising to see yet another survey saying people aren't interested, with 70% of UK phone owners saying they have no interest at all in watching television on their phones, preferring to use computers -- so they prefer devices with bigger screens and better graphics and sound? Shocking.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?