Sigh. Following all of the bad reporting about the new prices for Verizon Wireless EV-DO, I guess it should shouldn't be a huge surprise to discover that a headline writer at CNN took the Reuters report (again, ignoring the fine print about the conditions on this price drop) on the story and came up with the following headline: Verizon Wireless cuts monthly WiFi price to $59.99. WiFi? This has absolutely nothing to do with WiFi. And, while basic users may not know the difference, is it really too much to ask that the folks working for a news organization like CNN do?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong