While India's version of the MPAA has secured a search warrant for all of New Delhi to search for pirated movies, cops in Malaysia have been authorized to carry out random spot checks of mobile phones to find pornography. With feathers ruffled in the mostly Muslim country by reports that teenagers are sharing sex videos over their phones, it's now the latest country trying to figure out how to stop P2P mobile porn.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal