It's only taken years of hype, misleading statements and delays, but it looks like WiMax certification testing is finally starting. This means that there might be some actual WiMax equipment early next year -- just in time for the articles to start appearing from the same people who were hyping up WiMax over the last year, complaining that it hasn't lived up to the hype they created for it when it didn't even exist.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?