Honestly, we're probably posting this more for the opportunity to use that headline than the importance of this story... However, it is worth noting that the FCC is asking for more time on a judicial review of their truth-in-billing decision, meaning we won't know for quite some time whether or not mobile operators will forced to be a bit more upfront in their billing practices.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- President Obama Says He'll Rein In NSA... Then Proceeds To Praise And Defend Everything They've Done
- Australian Politicians Call For TPP Text To Be Made Public Before It's Signed
- Canadian Cyberbullying Bill Expands Scope, Targets Open WiFi Over Terrorism, Child Porn Fears
- TPP And TAFTA/TTIP Done Right: The Alternative Trade Mandate
- UK Parliament Makes A Mockery Of Itself Interrogating Guardian Editor