Remember the amount of fanfare surrounding Palm's decision to be named PalmOne after breaking apart the hardware side and the software side (as PalmSource)? Apparently that PalmOne name just wasn't doing it for the company. They've bought the rights to the Palm name back from PalmSource and are changing their name back. Of course, it won't stop the confusion. People still seem to have trouble separating out which company is which.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?