It never fails. Every time some moron kids do something stupid with a camera phone, instead of blaming the moron kids, people start screaming about why we need to ban cameraphones. The latest is in reaction to the ridiculous "Happy Slapping" situation -- which sounds like it's been blown out of proportion to how serious an issue it's really become -- where the mother of one victim is saying cameraphones should be banned, or, at the very least there should be an age limit on them, like cigarettes. The problem, of course, is that there's no age limit on stupidity -- and people will still get cameraphones and still do stupid things with them. The real issue is making sure that those who do these stupid things -- especially in the happy slapping cases where the morons film themselves doing stupid things -- get punished.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?