For many years, we've been wondering why no one other than HotSpotVPN seemed to be in the business of providing independent VPN security for WiFi hotspots. At least one other company has jumped into the space recently, and now hotspot locator JiWire is jumping into the market, with what appears to be a fairly slick front end... and cheaper prices. I'm a happy HotSpotVPN customer, but I think that more competition in this market can only be a good thing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?