Considering that China has tried to create their own wireless standard for just about everything (TD-SCDMA for 3G, WAPI for WLAN), they have apparently taken to Bluetooth with no trouble at all. Of course, maybe that's just because they've been reading those overhyped announcements from analysts saying that Bluetooth is really dead, and figured if it's dead everywhere else, they can start using it. Won't they be in for a surprise?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?