Apparently the "Any Questions Answered" text messaging service in the UK that is normally used to resolve pub trivia disputes is also divinely inspired. A minister in Ednburgh claims he uses the service when coming up with sermons. Apparently Google isn't good enough. Perhaps the minister has read too many of these stories about how Google is evil.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?