Most people realize that all of these phone viruses that have made so much news lately, are really only a threat to incredibly stupid people, who click "ok" when the virus tries to install itself. However, if you have access to someone else's device, then it certainly is possible for you to install a virus on their phone... and that appears to be exactly what happened in a cell phone store in California. Apparently, two Nokia phones on display were found with Cabir included, suggesting that some random troublemakers installed the virus while messing around the phones in the shop.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?