While I'm still somewhat skeptical about the real market size for mobile porn, it appears that there has been different adoption levels in different parts of the world. Apparently, mobile porn has been a much bigger success in Europe than the US -- and the reason is that US carriers refuse to offer any kind of premium content based on porn, which makes some sense in the current political environment. Still, the article makes it sound like European carriers are offering up mobile porn every chance they get, which isn't true at all. However, it does appear that they're at least more willing to experiment with ways to get mobile porn out to users.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You