It seems like a fairly obvious use of the technology, but real estate "for sale" signs in one city in Florida will soon be getting SMS codes that people can plug in to get more info about the house they're standing in front of at the moment. It's sort of a modern update on the old paper fliers that are often found attached to "for sale" signs. Yet another example of how, with mobility added, the analog and digital worlds start to meet.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?