Not exactly sure why this is even worth a study, but apparently those who have 3G phones with higher speed access to data are (gasp!) actually using it. That's not surprising at all -- especially since a good part of the marketing around 3G offerings are its ability to let you access data. Still, there's a big difference between simply accessing "more" data and really maximizing the benefit of 3G networks -- and we're a long way from the latter.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?