Did you really expect anything different? The latest meeting about the UWB standard ended in deadlock with both sides sniping at each other about dirty tricks the other side is pulling and threatening to shut down the entire IEEE 802.15.3a task group. In other words, a lot more of the same, and plenty more reasons why everyone involved in UWB continues to delay adoption and shoot themselves in the collective foot.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?