No matter what you think of people driving while using their mobile phones, you have to wonder what was going through the head of a driver seen yakking away while speeding along at 155mph. The driver was apparently caught on a speed camera (which, admittedly, have had problems accurately demonstrating the speed). What's odd is the article doesn't seem to name the driver or say whether the police are going after him at all.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional