It appears that one thing the wireless carriers are good at these days is bringing lots of people together to complain about their mobile phone service. The Better Business Bureau is reporting that the mobile phone industry is one of the most complained about industries for the second year running (only two years?!?). While they were the most complained about industry in 2002, they improved ever so slightly in 2003 with a marginal drop in complaints that allowed the always popular car dealership contingent to overtake them for the top spot in the "most complained about industries" award category. I'm still waiting to see the study that says that people who jumped to switch their carriers when number portability came about are now just as (if not more) dissatisfied with their new carrier as well.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?