Vodafone has decided that it finally makes sense to ditch their 35Kb size limit on MMS messages, which has upset many users who can't quite understand what the reason is. If you're trying to encourage people to use a new technology, it probably makes sense not to limit how they can use it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?