It seems people will take offense at just about anything these days. Found over at textually is this story of a woman who was confronted by others at the store she works at for spending all of her time sending text messages. She claims she was so humiliated at being confronted about her text messaging that she quit. Okay, fine. But, apparently, that's not enough, she turned around and sued for unfair dismissal. Yes, after quitting because she was told that she wasn't doing her job, she's suing for the "humiliation" of the situation which she considers an "unfair dismissal".
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?