With the discussion last week on the legality of war driving, Jon Udell over at Infoworld has an interesting story about how a police officer checked him out while he was using WiFi from the parking lot of a local junior high school. The cop was apparently friendly and let him continue, but you can imagine similar situations where it might not go as pleasantly.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?