I imagine we're going to be seeing a lot of similar stories this holiday season about how WiFi is becoming more popular, and many people are expecting to find a gift wrapped WiFi router given to them by a loved one. The article points out, however, that despite all the talk about WiFi, setting it up is still a pain, and for many of the happy users of WiFi there's the story of having to call for help to get the damn thing working right in the first place.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?