It's looking like our belief that Microsoft's SPOT datacasting-to-wrist watches idea was destined for failure may have been, well, spot on. Last week we mentioned that it had been delayed (it was originally supposed to be launched this week), and now comes a report that watch maker Citizen may be ditching the idea altogether, having come to the realization that maybe there really isn't a market for watches that deliver the latest weather news.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong