WiFi Network News is reporting that a school district has been sued for planning a WiFi network, because parents say that the WiFi networks emit harmful electro-magnetic radiation. The lawsuit claims that there is a "substantial body of evidence" that WiFi emits harmful EMR - though, this seems to be the first most people have heard of such evidence.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feds Insist It Must Be Kept Secret Whether Or Not Plaintiff In No Fly List Trial Is Actually On The No Fly List
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community