Found over at 802.11b networking news is the story of a few geeks caravaning their way to a Perl conference. And what better way to communicate between two cars than to network them via WiFi? There's really not much to be said about such a thing, other than... er... damn that's tempting to set up for myself.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?