Sun and Intel are interested in holding a webinar around the topic of building a business case for IT investments -- specifically for server datacenters. They are looking for experts to be featured in a 1-hour online webinar that will be broadcast live in mid-February (exact time to be determined). A 1-hour practice run will also be required prior to the broadcast date.
We are looking for you to submit proposals that would describe a webinar topic that you would be willing to discuss. If your topic is chosen, then you will then need to be available to participate in the online webinar, hosted by Techdirt's Mike Masnick.
The potential topics that we are interested in are:
- An overview of the major factors behind IT investment decisions
- Justifications that can turn a "nice to have" project into a "need to have" datacenter project
- Success stories about long-term datacenter development strategies
- Lessons learned from previous datacenter investment decisions
- Mistakes to avoid for major IT investments
Your proposal does not have to deal with all of these topics; these are suggestions meant to serve as a guide.
In your proposal, please include:
- The headline of your proposed webinar.
- A description for the webinar that you would run.
- A description of how a Sun or Intel representative might interact with you during your presentation.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.