This one caught my eye (and not just because I do happen to be doing laundry right now). We've already got the cyber fridge, so why not the cyber washing machine? I'll tell you why: because it's pointless. Why would you ever need to run your washing machine from your cell phone? I guess, the point is more so that the manufacturer can keep track of the machine, but it still seems a little silly.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma