eCompanies, which continually seems to be desperately in need of publicity, has spent $7.5 million for the domain Business.com. It's not clear what they're going to do with it, but apparently they felt the brand would be worth whatever it is they want to do. I don't deny that it's a good name. I just am not sure it's worth $7.5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA FOIA Response Claims Data On Vendor Contracts 'Unsearchable'
- Eric Schmidt Claims Google Considered Moving Its Servers Out Of The US To Avoid The NSA
- DailyDirt: Not So Secret Nuclear Weapons
- Apparently James Clapper And The NSA Don't See Eye-To-Eye On Transparency
- 2009: Man Buys 5000 Bitcoins For $27, Forgets About Them. 2013: Man Rediscovers His Bitcoins, Now Worth $886,000