Dell is expected to start sales of their new WebPCs today. The WebPC is targeted at consumers and will have iMac like features such as USB (no ISA or PCI slots), CD-ROM drives (no floppies) and snap on color panels for the keyboard and case. Prices start at $999 and go upto $2399 for 500 MHz machine with a flat panel display. Now, we can all get that blueberry colored PC we've all been waiting for.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Live Performances Get Attention, Sometimes For Being Kinda Bad...
- Redbox Follows Netflix's Lead, Delays Fox and Universal DVD Releases by 28 Days
- Post TSA's New Security Rules And Get A Visit And Subpoena From Homeland Security
- Getting People To Pay For Investigative Reporting Directly
- Not All Newspaper Chains Are Facing Doom And Gloom Scenarios