Advice sites seem to be the hot startups of the month. Another one, Keen.com, just launched. The difference with them, is that instead of just getting you in touch with your "expert", they actually set up a phone call between you and the expert. Maybe I'm missing something with all of these sites, but who actually uses them?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma