I remember back when Burger King announced they were going to place Internet kiosks in some stores, but now, apparently, they're in place, and people seem to like them. Not sure how big a fad this will turn into. Personally, I don't have much desire to eat and surf at the same time, but I'm told there are folks way more addicted to the internet than I.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional