AOL released the latest version of Instant Messenger 3.0. This version has headline and stock tickers plus custom buddy graphics. Whoopee. If AOL wants to dominate this space, they should make Instant Messenger ICQ and Yahoo! Pager compatible. That would solidify their position. Ofcourse the compatibility would have to be reciprocal. My guess is that they would be much more open to this idea if their client could support it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- iPhone Developer Creates App Criticizing The iPhone; App Is Quickly Pulled
- Leaked HBGary Documents Show Plan To Spread Wikileaks Propaganda For BofA... And 'Attack' Glenn Greenwald
- Publishers Remove 2500 Journals From Free Access In Bangladesh; Put Them Back When People Notice
- Just Weeks After Cutting Off Wikileaks, Amazon Brags About How US Federal Gov't Is One Of Its Biggest AWS Customers?
- Oh Look, Police Can Investigate A Satirical Online Comment About Mythical Violence And Not Overreact