I first heard about this several months ago, but now apparently, some of the big car makers are going to support new satellite radio schemes in cars that they sell. It's an interesting concept: you pay about $10 a month and get CD quality radio beamed to your car with no commercials. Part of me thinks it's actually pretty cool (this from someone who never listens to the radio), while part of me thinks it's destined to fail. Both might be true.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Retailer Goes Legal After Shipping PS Vitas To Customers Who Just Bought A Game
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility