Bill Gurley, who can almost always be counted on for a clear, easy to understand, dead-on column has done it again with his latest about internet business model patents. He, of course, takes on Priceline, and others concerning their decision to try to patent just about any commerce model with "on the internet" at the end of it. There's nothing really new in the column, but a good summary of what most of us (I think!) already believe.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Thomas Friedman Believes Snowden Should Get A 'Second Chance,' By Which He Means 'Come Back To The US And Stand Trial'
- Lebanese Internal Security Force Requests Facebook Passwords, Text Messages Of All Citizens In The Country
- DailyDirt: Bullet The Blue
- DailyDirt: Making Memories
- DailyDirt: How Do You Solve A Problem Like... Academia?