PrizePoint, founded by former PointCast founder Chris Hassett, which just launched a few months ago, has already been purchased for $40 million. I guess Chris can go use that money to outbid Idealab for Pointcast? Nah, he says he's got "other business ideas" to work on.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA FOIA Response Claims Data On Vendor Contracts 'Unsearchable'
- Eric Schmidt Claims Google Considered Moving Its Servers Out Of The US To Avoid The NSA
- DailyDirt: Not So Secret Nuclear Weapons
- Apparently James Clapper And The NSA Don't See Eye-To-Eye On Transparency
- 2009: Man Buys 5000 Bitcoins For $27, Forgets About Them. 2013: Man Rediscovers His Bitcoins, Now Worth $886,000