Many years ago (many, many, many years ago) before "podcasting" existed (actually, before iPods existed), we briefly tried to do a "Techdirt online radio show," which had a terrible name I won't repeat here. We ended up doing two or three episodes, I think -- and the only one that was any good accidentally got deleted right after we recorded it. That said, in the intervening years, the whole podcasting thing sprung up and it's all pretty well established now. We've been tossing around the idea of doing a podcast ourselves. I've got some ideas for what I think it should be... but I'm also curious about what people here would like to hear in a podcast. There's no guarantee we'll end up doing exactly what anyone suggests, but we're hoping it provides some ideas. Would you like to just hear me and some of the other contributors talking about the week's news? Or would you want interviews with interesting guests? Something entirely different? Do you prefer longer podcasts or the quick hit types? Let us know what would be most interesting. Thanks!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Last Week To Order The Techdirt Holiday Bundle In Time For Christmas!
- Come Celebrate 15 Years Of Techdirt (And 50,000 Posts)!
- Help Us Expand The Insider Shop By Voting On Ideas For New Techdirt Gear
- Fifteen Years Ago Today, Techdirt Was Born
- First Word, Last Word And Letting Our Biggest Fans Help Shape The Conversation In Our Comments