For a few years now, we've been joking about how email is for old people. Studies have increasingly been showing that the younger generation prefers text messaging, instant messaging and various social networking private message systems to good old fashioned email. So it's worth noting that sometime this month, email apparently turned 40 years old. So perhaps it's showing its age, which is why the kids today don't bother with it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Tell The Government That It Needs To Get A Warrant If It Wants To Read Your Email
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- Declassified Opinion Shows The NSA Exploited Pen Register Statutes To Collect Internet Metadata On Millions Of Americans
- UK Political Party Tries To Dump 10 Years Of Speeches Down The Memory Hole
- Internet Archive Fire Shows Vulnerability Of The World's Online Memory