DailyDirt: Leggo My Logo...
from the urls-we-dig-up dept
Shakespeare wrote: What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet. -- but how much does a company's name really matter? Here are a few quick links on corporate logos and some branding twists.
- Graham Smith is swapping the names behind various logos in an ongoing project -- that looks a bit confusing at times. Modified logos are fun -- hopefully, though, the artists behind them won't be sued for trademark violations.... [url]
- The ninth annual LogoLounge report on logo trends is out, covering 2011. This year's colors are lighter and seem to include a lot of leaves. [url]
- Graphic designers from 2007 might remember this catchy song with the refrain: "Make The Logo Bigger!" "I don't wanna tell you how to do your job, but could you make the logo bigger?" [url]
- Coca-cola is going to make its Diet Coke logo so big -- that it won't quite fit on the can. Thankfully, they didn't mess with the formula for Diet Coke. [url]
- To discover more interesting advertising-related content, check out what's floating around on StumbleUpon. [url]