Well, while it may be legal for the TSA to grope you, that doesn't mean it's okay for you to grope back. It appears that one woman is finding that out the hard way, after grabbing and squeezing the breast of a TSA agent. She admitted to "the crime," and now faces felony charges. It's not clear if she did this as any sort of protest against the pat downs, though it does strike me as an interesting way to make that point (if that is the case). After all, if it's okay for the TSA to do that to passengers, but it's a felony in the other direction, doesn't that at least raise some questions about the "reasonableness" of the pat downs?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Guy Builds Ten Weapons With Products Purchased After Getting Through Airport Security
- TSA's $1 Billion 'Behavioral Detection' Program Only Slightly More Accurate Than A Coin Flip
- TSA Security Theater Makes Unwilling Co-Star Out Of 3-Year-Old With Rare Medical Condition
- TSA Security Checks Begin Long Before Travelers Arrive At The Airport
- Accidentally Revealed Document Shows TSA Doesn't Think Terrorists Are Plotting To Attack Airplanes