As the TSA is busy sexually assaulting Miss USA, apparently it's not paying very close attention to everyone else. The TSA has confirmed that in the past five days alone, it has had to shut down security screenings three separate times, at Newark airport, after screeners accidentally let passengers go through without being "fully" screened. These aren't cases of people sneaking through either. Apparently, it involved people designated for further screening who were then ignored and went about their businesses of heading to their gates and boarding their flights. I wonder if those people were able to get liquid through to the gate area!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cops And Schools Collide Again: School Fight Ends With Tased Teen In Medically-Induced Coma
- Twitter Implements Forward Secrecy; Says It 'Should Be The New Normal'
- Guy Builds Ten Weapons With Products Purchased After Getting Through Airport Security
- TSA's $1 Billion 'Behavioral Detection' Program Only Slightly More Accurate Than A Coin Flip
- End-To-End Encryption Isn't Just About Privacy, But Security